upgrade eligibility

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by biomonk, May 3, 2020.

1. biomonk

biomonk Bit poster

Hello,

What versions of Parallels Desktop are required for upgrade pricing? Your website seems willing to let me go through the entire purchase process without providing me this information. However, I'm not willing to purchase without knowing first.

Thank you.

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have Parallels Desktop 7 in your account. You can purchase an upgrade and use it.

AlexandreC8 and Maria@Parallels like this.
  3. biomonk

biomonk Bit poster

great, thank you! I thought I remembered that it was previously too old to be eligible for an upgrade, but if that's the case I'll go ahead and upgrade now. Thank you for your reply.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  4. HermanV2

HermanV2 Bit poster

I have a similar question about eligibility for upgrade pricing..
    Could you please check my account and confirm that I can purchase the ''Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade (1 Year)" to activate PD 16, based on my current legacy product keys PD 12 and older ?

5. Hello,
    Yes ,you have a Parallels Desktop 13 in your account and you're eligible for the Upgrade version.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

6. 施慶彬

施慶彬 Bit poster

I have a similar question about eligibility for the upgrade option
    Could you kindly help to confirm that I can go for the upgrade option? thank you.

7. FrancescaM2

FrancescaM2 Bit poster

Desidero sapere se posso acquistare l'aggioornamento a parallels 16 al prezzo di 49,99 sisto per possiedo la versione 12.

8. Hello, in order to activate Parallels Desktop with an upgrade license, you need two keys: the upgrade key for the version you are installing, and a key for one of previous versions.
    For more information please check this out.

9. Hi, yes, you can upgrade from the any previous Parallels Desktop version.
    Please read this KB article for more information and let us know if you have any additional questions.

10. MattL7

MattL7 Bit poster

Can you check if my account can purchase an upgrade license ?

11. Hello,
    we've found previous Parallels Desktop license in your account. You can purchase Parallels Desktop upgrade version and activate it using this KB article.

12. Chlim1985

Chlim1985 Bit poster

Hi, I have a similar question about eligibility for upgrade pricing..
    Could you please check my account and confirm that I eligible to upgrade the ''Parallels Desktop 16?

13. Hello, to activate Parallels Desktop with an upgrade license, you need two keys: the upgrade key for the version you are installing, and a key for one of previous versions.

Note: An upgrade license key cannot be used for activation after using a trial version, to extend an expired subscription or if there is no license key from a previous version available. In such cases, please visit the Parallels Online Store to purchase a full license for Parallels Desktop for Mac.

For more information please check this out.

14. MatthewG13

MatthewG13 Bit poster

Sorry to be a pain, but can you confirm if I'm eligible for an upgrade to Parallels Desktop 17?

15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly send us your registered email address in private message so that we can check and help you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

16. MatthewG13

MatthewG13 Bit poster

I can't see any way to send a private message to pass you my email address.

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you private message, please check and reply. Thanks, Parallels Team.

18. RolfP2

RolfP2 Bit poster

Hi, same question here: Can you look up my upgrade eligibility? Thank you!

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

K
    Hello, kindly check private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

20. StevenY2

StevenY2 Bit poster

Hi, can you please check my eligibility for upgrade? Thanks.