upgrade eligibility

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by biomonk, May 3, 2020.

1. biomonk

biomonk Bit Poster

Hello,

What versions of Parallels Desktop are required for upgrade pricing? Your website seems willing to let me go through the entire purchase process without providing me this information. However, I'm not willing to purchase without knowing first.

Thank you.

2. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

We can see that you have Parallels Desktop 7 in your account. You can purchase an upgrade and use it.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  3. biomonk

biomonk Bit Poster

great, thank you! I thought I remembered that it was previously too old to be eligible for an upgrade, but if that's the case I'll go ahead and upgrade now. Thank you for your reply.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  4. HermanV2

HermanV2 Bit Poster

I have a similar question about eligibility for upgrade pricing..
    Could you please check my account and confirm that I can purchase the ''Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade (1 Year)" to activate PD 16, based on my current legacy product keys PD 12 and older ?

5. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hello,
    Yes ,you have a Parallels Desktop 13 in your account and you're eligible for the Upgrade version.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

6. 施慶彬

施慶彬 Bit Poster

I have a similar question about eligibility for the upgrade option
    Could you kindly help to confirm that I can go for the upgrade option? thank you.

7. FrancescaM2

FrancescaM2 Bit Poster

Desidero sapere se posso acquistare l'aggioornamento a parallels 16 al prezzo di 49,99 sisto per possiedo la versione 12.

8. Maria@Parallels

Hello, in order to activate Parallels Desktop with an upgrade license, you need two keys: the upgrade key for the version you are installing, and a key for one of previous versions.
    For more information please check this out.

9. Maria@Parallels

Hi, yes, you can upgrade from the any previous Parallels Desktop version.
    Please read this KB article for more information and let us know if you have any additional questions.