E-mail address change

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by OliwerN, Jun 15, 2021.

1. OliwerN

OliwerN Bit poster

Hello,

I have bought a parallels license - but I would like to change the email for the registered account since I will lose access to this email.

Unfortunately when I try to change it on my account settings page the attached error shows up.
    I have already contacted support but without luck. Is there anyone that could help out in this matter?

Attached Files:

2. Hello, we will be glad to help you with it.
    Could you provide us with your old email address, your new email address and license key via the private message please?

3. Hi, thank you for your reply and provided information.
    We've checked your email address liwer.na****iak@gmail.com and there is no Parallels Account associated with it.
    Please create Parallels Account as described here and let us know once done.
    Then we will be able to transfer your license key.

4. OliwerN

OliwerN Bit poster

Hey Maria, as agreed - I have created this account. Let me know once the transfer is ready. Thanks!

5. Thank you for your reply.
    Your key has been moved to the correct Parallels Account, please check and let us know if you have any additional questions.

6. PSS

PSS Bit poster

Hi there!
    I am getting the same error when I attempt to change the email address. Would you be able to assist further?

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Let us know the exact error message you are getting when you tried to update email address in your account.

8. PSS

PSS Bit poster

resolved

9. NARANGS

NARANGS Bit poster

I am getting a similar error whenever I try to change my email address in my parallels account. Could you please look into this issue. I need to change my email address in my parallels account since it will be disabled by my organization soon.

Attached Files:

10. Hi, could you provide us via the private message with your old and new email address please?

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi @ToddyB1 Please share your email addresses in personal message and don't share it on public forum due to security purpose.