Internet Not Working on Parallel

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by RushikeshJ, Jul 26, 2021.

1. RushikeshJ

RushikeshJ Bit poster

Hello,

I have installed Parallel on MacBook Air M1 and am facing an issue with the internet connection. The attached error report is the error if I even try to change the network adapter setting.

Please suggest what can be done.

Attached Files:

2. RushikeshJ

RushikeshJ Bit poster

I have tried multiple ways and tried to repair the problem but none is working. One of the ways was as in the youtube video link below.

This also didn't work.

3. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Hi
    Please quit the Parallels Destkop and revert the <UseKextless> flag to the default -1 value. This completely breaks networking on M1 Mac. Upcoming Parallels 17 will completely ignore the flag on Arm.

When flag is reverted to default -1, start the Parallels Desktop and make sure that VM is configured to use Shared Networking. Start the Virtual machine and then go to Parallels Desktop -> Help -> Send Technical Data and send the problem report. Post here its number.

4. NicolaM1

NicolaM1 Bit poster

hi, I managed to send technical data report, with the same issue on apple M1.
    the number report is 375245641.
    I would have liked to buy parallels 16 after the trial but...

5. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Hi, I've replied in a forum's direct message.

6. AhmadS5

AhmadS5 Bit poster

hello,
    I am facing the same issue and till now I couldn't fix it.. I have tried everything even <UseKexless> flag did not work with me, I've reverted it to the default -1. I also tried to uninstall the application and download it again. I have even purchase the full version to solve this issue and also nothing changed. Please advise as I need this problem to be solved as soon as possible .. |
    My technical report number is 375418293

Thanks in advance

7. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Hi
    Please update macOS to the latest macOS 11.5. There was an issue with conflicting VmnetFramework and Antiviruses/Firewalls.