Receiving continued offers to upgrade, already running latest version

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by kode54, Aug 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kode54

kode54 Junior Member

I received a notice that I was running an older version on the day Parallels 17 was released, so I used my active subscription to upgrade to 17. Today I received another notice that "You are running an older version. Upgrade to v17 and get more out of your Mac." I am currently using Parallels 17 on the only machine I am authorized to use it on.

Is it somehow sending me this notice because I also have 4 legacy licenses on my account, for every successive perpetual license version I bought up to 10 years ago?

2. Hi, could you please restart your Mac and Parallels Desktop and check the issue.
    If you keep getting this notification please let us know.

3. kode54

kode54 Junior Member

What does restarting my Mac have to do with the Parallels servers continuing to assume I am running an old version, and sending me email asking me to upgrade?

4. kode54

kode54 Junior Member

Parallels continues to send me these emails:

Attached Files:

5. Please sorry for the misunderstanding. Did you get the same information as the Parallels Desktop notification?

6. kode54

kode54 Junior Member

I get no notification on desktop, because it tells me it is already the latest version.

7. kode54

kode54 Junior Member

Now any day that I happen to launch it during the current sale, I get an email offering a discounted upgrade. I am already subscribed for two licenses, paid yearly.

Attached Files:

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, Such notifications are general alerts for the purpose of letting our customers know about the latest ongoing offers of Parallels Desktop. Thanks, Parallels Team