Need to transfer Parallels license to new Mac

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by GenevieveC, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hi, please pm us with the details? We will need your license key and Parallels Account email address

Abhishek5 likes this.
  2. Abhishek5

Abhishek5 Bit poster

How do I send Private Message ?

3. LM_2

LM_2 Bit poster

I have this exact problem. How can I get help?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021
  4. Abhishek5

Abhishek5 Bit poster

@maria can you plz help ?

5. ABelly

ABelly Bit poster

Hi Parallels!
    It looks like I have the same issue. I need to transfer a license from one Mac to another. I have ownership and possession of both Macs, but I don't have access to the account used to set up the license. Could you please let me know what steps I need to take?

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check your private message and reply us back there. Thanks, Parallels Team.

7. StavrosV

StavrosV Bit poster

hi, I am also having the same problem with my parallels 11 license, can you help me please?

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please elaborate the issue you are facing so that we can understand better and help you out. Thanks, Parallels Team.

9. StavrosV

StavrosV Bit poster

Hi, I get the message:
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please send your Paralles Desktop license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. StavrosV

StavrosV Bit poster

hi, sorry, but can't find a way to send private message to you or anyone

12. StavrosV

StavrosV Bit poster

figured it out, PM sent

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have done the necessary changes. Please try to activate it now. Thanks, Parallels Team.

14. StavrosV

StavrosV Bit poster

I am still getting the same error (You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license)

15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please try again and let us know if you are able to activate it. Thanks, Parallels Team.

16. StavrosV

StavrosV Bit poster

hi, I successfully activated,
    thank you so much!

17. Dan24

Dan24 Bit poster

Hello,

I'm trying to activate my copy of Parallels but I'm getting the following message:-

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key

How would I go about freeing up the licences for my key? I originally purchased Parallels version 9, but later upgraded to 10. I am currently trying to activate version 10.

Many thanks,

Dan.

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly send your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key in private message so that we can assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

19. SergioF2

SergioF2 Bit poster

Io ho 3 licenze di Parallels 10 con 3 chiavi diverse. Una la uso regolarmente, volevo utilizzarne un'altra su un altro PC, ma mi dice che ha raggiunto il numero massimo di attivazioni disponibili. Le 3 licenze sono state acquistate dal mio Istituto e 2 sono state utilizzate da altri miei colleghi che ora hanno disinstallato Parallels, quindi vorrei registrare tali licenze sul mio account e poi utilizzarle su altri PC. Come faccio?

20. SergioF2

SergioF2 Bit poster

Hello,

I have purchased 3 different licenses of Parallels 10 (3 different activation keys) and I want to use one that was used by another person of my organization and that now is unused.

The system say me:

ou have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key

and when I try to register in my account the key the message is that it is already registered.

How can I do?