Reset license key in order to activate on new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JulienW1, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, please restart your Mac and check on the issue. Thanks.

2. SteveM36

SteveM36 Bit poster

This did not work, not sure why you suggested restarting when it's a license issue at your end. Will anyone help actually me with this?

3. SteveM36

SteveM36 Bit poster

Yes I have the same problem and just feel like I am being fobbed off when I try to get resolution.

4. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, we've just sent you a private message, please check. Thanks.

5. DonG12

DonG12 Bit poster

I'm having exactly the same problem. However, when I install Parallels again on my machine, which had the logic board replaced, I'm not given the option to "Active on This Mac." And I just renewed my licenses, so this doesn't make any sense.

Attached Files:

6. Hello, we've checked your Parallels Account don.g****m@g****am.net and didn't find any license key associated with it.
    Could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

7. Avatar1

Hi, i have problem with my license key. can you reset it, so I can try again?

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please DM us with the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key with which you are facing this issue. Thanks!

9. Avatar1

Sorry, how can i do that i have no feature?

10. Hi,
    we've just sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

11. SteveM36

SteveM36 Bit poster

Never got any responses to these requests. Have essentially been ripped off after years of loyal custom. What a joke

Kevin57 likes this.
  12. SilasL

SilasL Bit poster

Hi is it possible to reset all my license as i am not using on the old computers anymore so i can use it in the future. thanks.

13. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key.
    Please check the issue.

14. Hi, could you provide us with the details please?

15. Kevin57

Kevin57 Bit poster

Hi - Ticket #3121174 remains unanswered after a week.
    My Desktop for Mac 17 remains useless due the the activation issue that others are experiencing. Without timely support I guess I should explore other options, VMware now supports Apple silicon.

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we apologize for the delayed response. Kindly check your inbox and reply us back.

17. JulienW1

JulienW1 Bit poster

Hello Support,
    Could you please reset my license key so that I can re-activate it on a new MAC ?
    Thanks in advance !
    Regards,
    Julien

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels desktop license key over there.

19. SAV121

SAV121 Bit poster

Hi i migrated to a new Mac recently and now I get and error message saying "your product has reached the activation limit" can you please help me?

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop license key.