you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Francisco4

Francisco4 Bit poster

Can you guys remove the post on your end? Im doing my best to find a delete button but I just dont see it.

2. PvlV

PvlV Bit poster

I purchased the "Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade" package and after inserting the activation key, it states " you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version". I used the version "Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition" for a few years before for more computers in business, but I don't need it anymore and I only need 1 PC for personal purposes. Can you please help me?

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check your private message and reply us back to assist you further abut this issue. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. JohnB94

JohnB94 Bit poster

I recently purchased an upgrade (after finally moving my Mac to Big Sur, and being informed I could no longer run this version), having run a boxed version of Parallels for years. I cannot find the box with the previous key listed. Can someone reach out to me with assistance?

5. ZacharyL4

ZacharyL4 Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue, I would like to use this program but I don't want to pay twice. please advise.

6. Hello,
    could you share your email address or purchase order number please?

7. Hello,
    did you try it during the 14 days trial version?

8. ParisO

ParisO Bit poster

Hey I have the same issue I bought an upgrade when I only had the free trial so I need to buy a full version of desktop 17 for Mac could I get my order refunded.

9. Hi,
    please share your purchase order number please?

10. vasundharak

vasundharak Bit poster

hello , i rencently purchased upgrade version, when i tried to activate i entered activation key given in email of celverbridge, but it also asked for key ofprevious version, m unable to find key for previous version ,i have tried 14days trial as well...
    will u plz help me to find key of previous version so i can activate

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, after using the trial version you need to purchase a full version of license key. Kindly send your purchased reference number in private message so that we can initiate a refund and you can purchase a new full license. Thanks, Parallels Team.

12. vasundharak

vasundharak Bit poster

my refrene no. is 304451816
    thank u so much ,
    when refund will happen?

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have already initiated the refund on 11/23/2021. The amount will reflect on your account with in 5-7 business days. Thanks, Parallels Team.

14. Katrina1

Katrina1 Bit poster

hi i also have the same issue i would like to have a refund

15. Katrina1

Katrina1 Bit poster

i have the same issue may i please have a refund and buy the correct key

16. AmrA

AmrA Bit poster

Hello, I am a student and have downloaded Parallels free trial for two weeks and once my trial was over i have clicked on the "student" section and bought a one time payment Student Parallels 17 license. I am asked to enter an upgrade key which does not seem to work. I simply want to get a student parallels version and continue my studies.

Thank you.

17. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @Katrina1, Please DM your email address or the order reference number to process the refund. Thanks, Parallels Team.

18. hey i have the same pronle
    hey i have the same problem here can u DM me please

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and response.

20. AmrA

AmrA Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem can I please get a refund.