Transfer license not working

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by BrianR18, Nov 7, 2021.

1. BrianR18

BrianR18 Bit poster

I tried to transfer my Parallels Desktop license to a new Mac but it's not working for me. I did try to open a ticket [Parallels #3044145] but it got closed when the engineer told me where the cleverbridge number is (after he asked for it). I have the same issue described in https://kb.parallels.com/124725 but I can't complete the transfer (it could be because my account was a Business account). I can give the proxy email address and the actual email address to move it to.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly send your old and new email address along with purchased invoice copy in private message so that we can transfer your license. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @BrianR18 , kindly send your old and new email address along with purchased invoice copy in private message so that we can transfer your license. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. BrianR18

BrianR18 Bit poster

Started a conversation and uploaded the required document.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we will do the necessory changes and update you shortly. Thanks, Parallels Team.