Hide Menubar Icons - NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PhilipP8, Jan 22, 2022.

1. PhilipP8

PhilipP8 Junior Member

After reading the recent blog post on the Hide Menubar Icons feature in Parallels Toolbox, I tried it out. It seems that (at least on my configuration) it's not working: here's the look of the settings panel (there are NO visible icons to drag to the left to begin with). Nothing in the instruction video in the blog post points to a possible solution. Anyone has any suggestions to fix this?

upload_2022-1-22_9-7-5.jpeg

Note: I'm running the latest Parallels Desktop and Parallels Toolbox on the latest update of macOS Monterey, on a 16"Macbook Pro with an M1Max processor (64 GB universal memory).

2. RobertK44

RobertK44 Bit poster

Mine looks the same. MBP M1 MAX.
    Help!!

3. NateC3

NateC3 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue.
    macOS 12.5.1
    MacBook Air (M2, 2022)
    upload_2022-8-19_9-4-59.png

upload_2022-8-19_9-5-52.png

4. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Kindly reinstall the Parallels Toolbox and check. If the issue persists, then please help us with Technical Report ID as mentioned in this link - Generate TR ID for further assistance. Thanks.

5. NateC3

NateC3 Bit poster

Thanks very much! I just submitted TR ID 405422766. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information, or if I can help test any development builds to provide feedback.

6. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @NateC3 , Thank you for providing the report ID, we will check with our team and update you. Thanks.