Windows 10 ARM Preview is No More...

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by RichardB45, Sep 16, 2021.

1. AndrewT23

AndrewT23 Bit poster

For those having trouble building Windows 10 ARM from uup dump this is a video tutorial:

2. RalfT

RalfT Bit poster

Hi Carlos, I just found your Message on the Parallels Forum. I want to run Windows on a MacMini M1 2020 and so I have the same problem. Could you send me a download link too ? Cheers, Ralf (Germany, Potsdam)

3. OlgaV

OlgaV Bit poster

4. LisleenK

LisleenK Bit poster

Hi Carlos,
    I want to run Windows on a MacMini M1 2020 and so I have the same problem. Could you send me a download link too ? Thank You so much, Lissy from Germany

5. GanapathiB

GanapathiB Bit poster

6. RaphaelP3

RaphaelP3 Bit poster

7. KevinO8

KevinO8 Bit poster

Hi there,

Could you clarify what to do at the following step "another windows machine "uup_download_windows.cmd" double click"

Thank you

8. WerD

WerD Bit poster

9. KarlB13

KarlB13 Bit poster

Dear Carlos, do you still have that Last Windows 10 arm iso for downloading? In yes, i would be so thankful for downloading and Sendung me a valid link. Best Karl

10. CarlosR29

CarlosR29 Member

I'm sorry, after a while on OneDrive, I deleted the iso.

11. MichaelG66

MichaelG66 Bit poster

Hi all, can anyone support me with the Last Windows 10 arm iso for downloading? As i need it as soon as possible please with link to download directly

12. NICOLASL6

NICOLASL6 Bit poster

Hi I tried all but nothing work, I need windows 10 for job, to run Brother and Roland program.
    Can anyone can help please.