problem with 3d modeling program and OS monteray.

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by COAI, Apr 2, 2022.

1. COAI

COAI Bit poster

I bought a new computer and it has OS montarey and with the purchase of paralllels. I thought everything would go as smoothly as on the old MBP and OS High Sierra. Great disappointment.

The program in which I design Furniture 3D Corpus, on the old computer still works perfectly in the Combination of High Sierra Parallels 16.0

The situation that is causing me big problems is this: I can't mark the item I need to edit, and double-click to open it for editing. Note: This editing mode is the default editing mode.

I realized that the problem is the compatibility of OS and parallels.

Please help.

2. COAI

COAI Bit poster

i recorded video for better understand.

3. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @COAI, please try this boot flag that might help with this issue: video.gl3=2

To apply the boot flag, shutdown Windows > open VM configuration > Hardware > Boot Order (at the bottom on the sidebar) > Advanced. Copy-paste the flag to the field and click "OK", close the VM configuration and start Windows. Please let me know the results.

4. COAI

COAI Bit poster

Still the same. :/

5. COAI

COAI Bit poster

If you want I can give you on e-mail access for remote cotrol.

6. NikolaiS@Parallels

NikolaiS@Parallels Staff Member

Hi! We've created a ticket to investigate the issue further, and we've provided you further steps there.

Thanks! To let us further understand the situation, please perform the following steps:
    1. Run the virtual machine. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Collect a technical report (click Parallels icon || > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide the report's 9-digit ID here.

Thanks!

7. COAI

COAI Bit poster

395853939 report ID

8. NikolaiS@Parallels

NikolaiS@Parallels Staff Member

Thank you! We'll contact you in the ticket shortly to proceed with the investigation.