Could you help me, please? The game cannot be run under a virtual machine

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by GiB2, Aug 15, 2021.

?

How to run the game?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GiB2

GiB2 Bit poster

Hello! Could you help me, please? I'm a Mac user and I downloaded a game on "Parallels Desktop". First, when I tried to open a game there was a error: "Sorry this application cannot be run under a virtual machine" (I clicked on "Let's start a game" in pop-up window). And when I restarted a "Windows" the game completely stopped running (There's not even a pop-up window). My version of "Parallels Desktop" - 16.5.0 and my iMac: 21,5-inch, Late 2013 (was installed the latest update), name of the game: "Genshin Impact". What should I do?

2. Hello, did you check the same issue with Parallels Desktop 17 (trial period)?

3. 不遗俞力

不遗俞力 Bit poster

兄弟你好,你下载运行的是什么游戏,是LOL吗?

4. queen

queen Bit poster

yes i have the same problem. i bought the paralles desktop just so i can play the game and when i press launch it doesnt launch. please help me. i dont want this to be a waste of money.

5. Hi, could you provide us with the detailed issue description please?
    Did you get any specific error messages?

6. apksR

apksR Bit poster

Hi, Can you please explain your issue, so we can discuss it?

7. NotC

NotC Bit poster

I had the same problem when I tried to launch Genshin. There were no specific error messages or pop-ups. It's just that after I click the "launch" button, the screen closes and is supposed to start the game, but it does not. Instead, the launching screen closes and stops.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Please help us with below details:-
    Mac Os
    Mac Processor
    Windows OS
    Parallels Desktop version
    Thanks, Parallels Team.

9. DeraO

DeraO Bit poster

I'm not the person who wrote that post, but I've been having the same problem so I'll just drop my specs here too:
    Processor: M1 Pro
    Windows OS: 11

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please check if your game is compatible with ARM processor.

11. JosephN5

JosephN5 Bit poster

Hi, here in 2022, having the same exact problem. Has anyone figured anything out with Parallels and Genshin Impact?

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, Currently, you won't be able to play Genshin Impact on M1 Mac. The newest macOS disables sideloading IOS apps. Windows virtual machine will also not work, because most games with an anti-cheat system don't work on ARM windows yet.

13. NikitaK5

NikitaK5 Bit poster

Well, i have MacBook Pro with i7 processor and have the same problem

14. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Kindly let us know the version of Windows OS and provide us the screenshot of the error messages if any along with the Technical Report ID as mentioned in this link - KB Parallels: How to send a technical report to Parallels. Thanks.

15. MariaR4

MariaR4 Bit poster

тож самое, у меня установлен Parallels, но нифига, игра даже не открывается, я уже пробывала и скачать steam и эпик Геймс, но ничего