"This license key is associated with another Parallels account."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JeffW9, Aug 10, 2021.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with our license key over there.

2. RyuU

RyuU Bit poster

I responded to your private message about 3 hours ago.

3. RyuU

RyuU Bit poster

What now?!

4. RyuU

RyuU Bit poster

So first it shows this, then I input my license key on the field provided, which I won't include in this screenshot below:

[​IMG]

After inputting the license key and clicking on the "Activate" button, this window prompt shows up:

[​IMG]

I then click on "Activate on This Mac" button, which leads to the below image:

[​IMG]

What do I do now?

5. DanilaK1

DanilaK1 Bit poster

I have the same issue, can someone help?

6. Keshav Seeburrun

Keshav Seeburrun Bit poster

Hello, We've created a ticket and sent you an email requesting for some additional information to begin troubleshooting. Could you please respond back to that email?

Thank you.

7. NCSTech

NCSTech Bit poster

I am having the same problem..."This license key is associated with another parallels account." I am moving Parallels to a different computer. I login to my account at parallels.com and I have 11 licenses except the most recent purchased 10/30/21. Please advise.

8. NCSTech

NCSTech Bit poster

The most ridiculous part about this is I can't email support, because the current valid license that has email support for 2 years does not appear in my account. It's almost like this is intentional so they will not have to support their product.

9. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello Nikil, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with our license key over there.

10. sunuuswiit

sunuuswiit Bit poster

Hello. I am having the same problem..."This license key is associated with another parallels account."
    Is there any way to deactivate the key ?

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

12. Pafous

Pafous Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same problem: "This license key is associated with another Parallels account." My email has not changed but I'm not able to add my license key to my Parallels account. What's the solution?

13. Gong Su

Gong Su Bit poster

I have the same problem. When I tried to activate my parallels 16 upgrade key and 14 base key on a new M1 Mac, it kept telling me the key is for a different account. But both keys are purchased using the same account. Can you please help? Thanks.

14. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Parallels Support.

We have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further.

Thank you.

15. Jennifer7

Jennifer7 Bit poster

I am having the same problem. My email address is medjenw@yahoo.com. If you private message me I can provide you the additional information. Parallels was working and I downloaded Window 10 (I need that as opposed to 11 for a program I need to use) but when I tried to use Windows 10 it wanted me to activate Parallels again and I ran into the "Produce Registered to another account" message. It is not registered to any other email and I'm logged in on that email right now.

16. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello,

We have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further.

Thank you.

17. AskhatA

AskhatA Bit poster

Hello,
    I am having the same problem.
    Thanks!

18. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello,

Thank you.

19. PradeepanC

PradeepanC Bit poster

20. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello AskhtaA,

Thank you for the provided details and confirmation for the refund.

Please note that the refund has been initiated. Funds will be credited back within 5-7 business days.

Thank you and have a nice week!