0xc0000e9 error during installation.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by KrzysztofI, Aug 10, 2018.

1. KrzysztofI

KrzysztofI Junior Member

I tried to instal Win 10 on Parallels 13. Icon disappeared from Mac desktop what caused that I couldn't install it. I tried to great image from USB stick but this also didn't work. It looks like I have problem with USB stick but why and what should I do now.

Attached Files:

2. KrzysztofI

KrzysztofI Junior Member

I tried create image from 3-4 times. After that miracle it works. Unfortunately I had to stop it. I will download iso from Microsoft site. Hope it helps

3. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @KrzysztofI, yes! Is USB flash drive is a bootable one? Also, please let us know if you have an issue in installing Windows 10 from .iso and we are here to help!

4. KrzysztofI

KrzysztofI Junior Member

I've talked to your support on FB. Also I found some topics according to my problem. I hope that issue appears because of USB drive. It seems that sometimes it doesn't work properly. I downloaded ISO because I couldn't even create it from USB in disk utility and we will see. First I will update Mac OS ;)

5. Please do and keep us posted.

6. KrzysztofI

KrzysztofI Junior Member

Ok I installed everything from ISO. Now works great. BUT. I have this notification every time "
    ActionStar - SIIG 4-to-2 Printer Switch" to your virtual machine now." I tried to click "ok" button but still pops up

7. Please reply with the screenshot of the message to check for the issue.