I've had most problems most people have had with PD 4.0 and Vista. Down now to this:
1) When I go into Windows Vista, I am seeing two cursors - a black cursor and a white cursor. White cursor stays there on the Windows desktop and doesn't move. I can control the black cursor, but cannot click on anything on the Windows desktop - I can only go under the Parallels menus at the top.
2) Everytime I shut down Parallels now, when I go back into it, and try to run Vista I get the error screen that says Windows was not shut down properly and asks if I want to continue opening Windows as normal. I do - then it seems like it takes forever, but it eventually boots up.
This has been a nightmare. Any suggestions on these last issues?
1) When I go into Windows Vista, I am seeing two cursors - a black cursor and a white cursor. White cursor stays there on the Windows desktop and doesn't move. I can control the black cursor, but cannot click on anything on the Windows desktop - I can only go under the Parallels menus at the top.
2) Everytime I shut down Parallels now, when I go back into it, and try to run Vista I get the error screen that says Windows was not shut down properly and asks if I want to continue opening Windows as normal. I do - then it seems like it takes forever, but it eventually boots up.
This has been a nightmare. Any suggestions on these last issues?