Hi Parallels team,
we want to provide 2FA to some of our users. Enabling 2FA under "Connection >> Second level authentication" activates 2FA for all.
I know you can use exclusion lists. However, I find this approach a bit unfavorable and cumbersome to manage.
If you have a 2FA and a non-2FA environment, you would need 4 secure gateways for fail-safety.
In my opinion, it would make more sense to whitelist at group or user level, just like with the published items.
This reduces the complexity of the environment and an admin has more precise control over the authorized users.
I would be very happy if you implement this option.
Best regards
Patrick
we want to provide 2FA to some of our users. Enabling 2FA under "Connection >> Second level authentication" activates 2FA for all.
I know you can use exclusion lists. However, I find this approach a bit unfavorable and cumbersome to manage.
If you have a 2FA and a non-2FA environment, you would need 4 secure gateways for fail-safety.
In my opinion, it would make more sense to whitelist at group or user level, just like with the published items.
This reduces the complexity of the environment and an admin has more precise control over the authorized users.
I would be very happy if you implement this option.
Best regards
Patrick