2X Software + Win10 question

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by ParallelsU128, Jun 27, 2018.

1. ParallelsU128

ParallelsU128 Bit poster

Hi, I have been tasked with checking all apps across the business for Win10 compatibility to help plan for roll-out. I have the following apps on my list to check:-
    2X AppServer And LoadBalancer Client 6.1 EN
    2X Software 2X Client 11.1.2026
    I would like to know whether they are compatible with Win10 or not? I confess I don't really know what they are, I've just been tasked with checking compatibility of all apps across the business! Could anyone help please?
    Thanks

2. jpc

jpc Pro

Both applications are quite old (2008 and 2011 respectively) and predate Windows 10, so compatibility is not guaranteed.

From the description above, they both look like the client components for 2X ApplicationServer (now known as Parallels RAS).
    This means that they should do the same thing i.e. allow you to manage connections to RDP servers and also provide access to resources published via a Parallels RAS server). They can be upgraded to later versions if required since client components are normally backward compatible across several versions.

Download link: https://www.parallels.com/products/ras/download/client/