3.0 Updade crashes on installing Video Driver on Mac Pro w/ 1900 XT (fine with other)

dosers

Bit poster
Okay,
I purchased 5 upgrades a week ago, today applied 2:
The ones on the 2 MacBook pro are fine, but the 2 I applied on Mac Pros with 1900XT card installed are crashing EVERYTIME the parallels tools gets to installing the video driver !!!

Paralles, come on - when is this going to be fixed? I had a similar issue with 2.x until it too was fixed with a new build.
NOW the Mac Pro is not new anymore, there is no excuse....

Thanks
Dan
 
Hi,
and thanks for the reply.
Well, bolstered by that :-) I tried again this morning (again, both MBPros were fine) and after it crashed Parallels again twice, I think I uninstalled the graphics drivers in XP (could not uninstall the parallels tools, but tried), tried again, and it worked. So, still a bit odd, but I am good now as well.

Thanks again
Dan

evansims said:
It installed fine on mine, also a Mac Pro with X1900 XT
 
I have an 8-way macpro with an x1900 & nv7300 card and parallels is working fine in XP vm, vista too.
 
Back
Top