Hi,
I'm getting a strange error after installing build 3120 and a fresh windows install via Boot Camp.
When I try to start the VM, I get:
"More than one Windows partitions are found. The current version of Parallels Desktop doesnÃ?t support such configuration and can not continue."
But I've only got one Windows partition!
System:
iMac CoreDuo 2.0GHZ
12GB Boot Camp XP SP2 partition, NTFS formatted
hope this get solved!
For the rest: keep up the good work!
rgds,
Chester
I'm getting a strange error after installing build 3120 and a fresh windows install via Boot Camp.
When I try to start the VM, I get:
"More than one Windows partitions are found. The current version of Parallels Desktop doesnÃ?t support such configuration and can not continue."
But I've only got one Windows partition!
System:
iMac CoreDuo 2.0GHZ
12GB Boot Camp XP SP2 partition, NTFS formatted
hope this get solved!
For the rest: keep up the good work!
rgds,
Chester