Today I clicked on a Windows file while it OS-X and a screen came up offering to install a new Parallels version 4.0.3810. I'm presently using 4.0.35somthing. I accepted the offer and off it went (first booting up my present Parallels installation.)
After "ginning" along for a while and going through several windows, a window came up telling me to quit Parallels for Mac which I did. However, the "continue" button was still greyed out.
While my present Parallels is working fine, I'm of the opinion that I should have the latest version. I'm wondering why it won't install. Anyone else have this same problem?
After "ginning" along for a while and going through several windows, a window came up telling me to quit Parallels for Mac which I did. However, the "continue" button was still greyed out.
While my present Parallels is working fine, I'm of the opinion that I should have the latest version. I'm wondering why it won't install. Anyone else have this same problem?