After two days, which included about 4 hours of phone support from Parallels, I finally have 4.0 installed and working.
I now have an annoyance when operating in Coherence Mode. I launch Windows XP in coherence mode and it creates a phantom window up in the left hand corner of the screeen. It's a functional window, in that, I can click on visible icons and they launch the appropriate application. It can not be resized nor closed.
Within this forum, I found this identical issue from a member who is/was running V3.0. He hasn't had any comments or suggestions concerning this issue. He did state that he could close/remove the phantom window by switching to Full Window view and back to Coherence. I tried that and I get the same result. I haven't used it long enough to see the the phantom window re-appears or only appears on launch.
I now have an annoyance when operating in Coherence Mode. I launch Windows XP in coherence mode and it creates a phantom window up in the left hand corner of the screeen. It's a functional window, in that, I can click on visible icons and they launch the appropriate application. It can not be resized nor closed.
Within this forum, I found this identical issue from a member who is/was running V3.0. He hasn't had any comments or suggestions concerning this issue. He did state that he could close/remove the phantom window by switching to Full Window view and back to Coherence. I tried that and I get the same result. I haven't used it long enough to see the the phantom window re-appears or only appears on launch.