ChristopherB
Member
I'm using Windows XP as a guest. When I enable "Printer Port" and use Default (or manually select either of my available printers in the dropdown list) - nothing is detected in the XP Guest as a printer.
I have to do the old route of installing the HP Colorjet printer and assigning it to LPT1. Is this correct? Seems odd it is hard to find instructions on how this should work.
I would have liked to see it working like Fusion 3.0's passthrough feature where I didn't do anything but select "Printer" and it just worked in the guests.
Please advise.
I have to do the old route of installing the HP Colorjet printer and assigning it to LPT1. Is this correct? Seems odd it is hard to find instructions on how this should work.
I would have liked to see it working like Fusion 3.0's passthrough feature where I didn't do anything but select "Printer" and it just worked in the guests.
Please advise.