Hello,
I am using 5582 on MBP Leopard and Windows XP on a second screen in full screen mode. After a while Parallel Tools causes a lot of CPU power due to several processes running. When closing Parallel Tools and reopening it CPU usage decreases to normal - until the next time. It is definitely PT that causes the fans running ... they never run when not using PT.
I also experience severe problems when using XP on second screen in Full Screen Mode. Parallels crashed constantly while it is very stable in Full Screen Mode.
All in all a very frustrating situation - especially comparing to 2.5 and 10.4 which was rockstable.
Looking forward to next release which hopefully comes soon and probably solves this issues.
Regards,
Hartmut
I am using 5582 on MBP Leopard and Windows XP on a second screen in full screen mode. After a while Parallel Tools causes a lot of CPU power due to several processes running. When closing Parallel Tools and reopening it CPU usage decreases to normal - until the next time. It is definitely PT that causes the fans running ... they never run when not using PT.
I also experience severe problems when using XP on second screen in Full Screen Mode. Parallels crashed constantly while it is very stable in Full Screen Mode.
All in all a very frustrating situation - especially comparing to 2.5 and 10.4 which was rockstable.
Looking forward to next release which hopefully comes soon and probably solves this issues.
Regards,
Hartmut