it is kind of annoying with some software where they would have a "free" download, then ask for a subscription to use, sometimes I needed software from this company to get things to work on Apple silicon or Windows PCs, and I have always been limited to a trial, not everyone wants to pay a monthly cost, but some people do, I also do see the potential of a "free mode" in software like this, I would also be interested in optimization and translation tools for X86 architecture compatibility for ARM PCs, support is limited with them so far
, the main interest with me so far is X86 translation and optimization layers so X86 software will run properly on ARM PCs, a "free mode" would be something that would be nice I would like, but I think X86 translation and optimization(ex: rosetta on macs for the apple silicon chipset) for ARM PCs would be critical to software support on ARM PCs