Hello! I'm using Windows XP for gaming, in previous Parallels versions everything worked pretty good, but in Parallels 18 about 80% of my games are crashing the VM after I start the game.
After the game starts usually I can see the intro video, after that VM crashes and suggests me a crash report, and after that in some games I can resume and the game is working just fine (Plants vs Zombies), and in some games I see just a black screen, and sometimes only some parts of the image are working.
The games that have the issue is at least: GTA 3, GTA VC, Dune 2000, Plants vs Zombies, Hotline Miami, Need for Speed 3, Scarface, Red Alert 2.
Games that are still working: Sims 1, Half-Life (with old launcher), NFS Underground, some old consoles emulators
I tried install fresh Windows XP but the issue persists. On Windows 10 the same games are working fine.
I tried on Parallels 18.0.1 and 18.0.3. Using MacBook Pro 15 2019, MacOS 12.6.1
Here I collected crash reports for some of the games:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MP_6afpby4MIx8GRLYJcLs_cGvyjEQJZ?usp=sharing
Windows XP support is very important for me, I very hope that can be addressed. Thank you.
After the game starts usually I can see the intro video, after that VM crashes and suggests me a crash report, and after that in some games I can resume and the game is working just fine (Plants vs Zombies), and in some games I see just a black screen, and sometimes only some parts of the image are working.
The games that have the issue is at least: GTA 3, GTA VC, Dune 2000, Plants vs Zombies, Hotline Miami, Need for Speed 3, Scarface, Red Alert 2.
Games that are still working: Sims 1, Half-Life (with old launcher), NFS Underground, some old consoles emulators
I tried install fresh Windows XP but the issue persists. On Windows 10 the same games are working fine.
I tried on Parallels 18.0.1 and 18.0.3. Using MacBook Pro 15 2019, MacOS 12.6.1
Here I collected crash reports for some of the games:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MP_6afpby4MIx8GRLYJcLs_cGvyjEQJZ?usp=sharing
Windows XP support is very important for me, I very hope that can be addressed. Thank you.