A question about Upgrading PD 6 to PD 9 and Mac OS 10.6.8 to 10.9

airchris

Bit poster
I have a Mac book pro from 2010. It meets all the spec requirements and available memory for the planned OS upgrade. I've been running PD 6 with windows 7 on the Mac OS X 10.6.8 snow leopard. I need to upgrade snow leopard to a latter OS X version, so I thought I'd take the free upgrade to Mac OS X 9 Mavericks. I just bought the full disc version of PD 9. I was wondering if it mattered which order I make these upgrades. For example:

1) Upgrade PD 6 to PD 9, before upgrading Mac OS X snow leopard to Mavericks, or
2) Upgrade the Mac OS X snow leopard to Mavericks before upgrading the PD 6 to PD 9

Any thoughts/input on the matter are appreciated, thanks.
 
Back
Top