Because i work on both PC and Mac it would be nice to be able to move between the two more easily. I have tried the VMWare tool and it does not seem to work. I need a way move the virtual machine between the two systems.
If I could just put the vm on a flash or external hard drive and be able to plug it into my PC and work on it then plug it back into my Mac and work on it again. I've had one Mac die on me and had no way to get to my work on my vm and lost a week's worth of work because of it.
That or make a version of Parallels for the PC. I have tried the conversion tool several years ago and it did not work at all.
Even if there was a way to be given a choice in what format you want to save the vm in aka vmx/vmdk.
If I could just put the vm on a flash or external hard drive and be able to plug it into my PC and work on it then plug it back into my Mac and work on it again. I've had one Mac die on me and had no way to get to my work on my vm and lost a week's worth of work because of it.
That or make a version of Parallels for the PC. I have tried the conversion tool several years ago and it did not work at all.
Even if there was a way to be given a choice in what format you want to save the vm in aka vmx/vmdk.