About the automatic login of Wnidows11 virtual machine in Parallels Desktop

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by 张启明, Feb 27, 2023.

1. 张启明

张启明 Bit poster

My win11 virtual machine will enter a non-administrator user every time it is started. This user was created when I created the virtual machine, but later I will delete this account and discard it. Now I want to change the account and password that my virtual machine automatically logs in to. What should I do? Tell me the answer I will give you a good thing
    我的win11 虚拟机每次启动都会进入一个非管理员用户,这个用户是我在创建虚拟机时创建的,但是后期我将这个账户删除并废弃不用,现在我想修改我虚拟机自动登录的账户及密码应该怎样操作?告诉我答案我将给你一个好东西

2. 张启明

张启明 Bit poster

I created a Win11 virtual machine using Parallels Desktop with the user name of jack. Before I opened the virtual machine, I would log in with the account of jack. Now I delete the account of jack and use the account of administrator instead. I found that the default login account of Win11 virtual machine under Parallels Desktop or jack is not the administrator has to manually select the account and enter the password every time, which is very inconvenient, Now I want to change the default login account information of Win11 virtual machine under Parallels Desktop from jack
    我用 Parallels Desktop 创建了一个Win11 虚拟机,用户名为 jack,在之前每次打开虚拟机都会用jack 这个账户登录,现在我删除了jack这个账户并改用administrator这个账户使用,发现 Parallels Desktop下Win11虚拟机的默认登录账户还是jack 并不是 administrator 每次都要手动选择账户输入密码在进入系统,这很不方便,我现在就想将Parallels Desktop 下 Win11 虚拟机的默认登录账户信息 从jack 改变到administrator这个账户