Accesign camera from RDP

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by vespina, Sep 1, 2011.

1. vespina

vespina Guest

Hi.

I want to run a desktop app I'm working on, from my android table using 2x RDP. I would like to know if there is some way for me to either control de tablet's camera from my desktop app or to access the captured picture from the tablet's file system.

I know the best way would be to build a native Android app, but that is not a option for me at this moment.

TIA

Victor Espina

2. rozenberg

rozenberg Member

Hi there,

With 2X Client you can access your Desktop via RDP or 2X Connection with your Android device, but unfortunately it's impossible to access it in a different way - from your Desktop to mobile device.

Kind regards.

3. vespina

vespina Guest

I totally understand the problems involved in this. There is any way to get pictures taken from the tablet's camera to be automatically emailed or synced with a desktop over Wifi???

Victor Espina

4. rozenberg

rozenberg Member

Hi there,

Check Android Market for it, maybe there are some applications to synchronize camera.

Kind regards.

5. minty33

minty33 Guest

yea use dropbox.
    when setting up android dropbox ap it will ask if you want to auto sync camera with dropbox. if you choose yes than any pic or vid you capture will sync w/ dropbox and if dropbox is likewise installed on your desktop then it will be available on that desktop soon as it syncs.

6. broken850

broken850 Guest

've added port 3389 to my firewall: in & outbound, tcp & udp, any machine
    I've setup a RDP connection using the Public IP address of my router, alias = name of pc, and user name = my