StuffedLion
Bit poster
Hi,
I just set up my macbook completly new on a new harddrive and while doing this also switched to Parallels 4 and installed Windows guest new.
Now when I connected my old harddisk via USB to copy my user data I accidentally started Parallels 3 from the programms folder on the old hd (well... it was spotlights fault... somehow Spotlight did find the old programm folder when I used it to start parallels). Ofcourse Parallels 3 could not start because of missing kernel extensions.
However, I now have all the context menu entries from parallels 3 and .exe files are connected to parallels 3... that is very anoying.
How can I get rid of everything comming from P3 w/o destroing my P4 installation?
Thanks
Lion
I just set up my macbook completly new on a new harddrive and while doing this also switched to Parallels 4 and installed Windows guest new.
Now when I connected my old harddisk via USB to copy my user data I accidentally started Parallels 3 from the programms folder on the old hd (well... it was spotlights fault... somehow Spotlight did find the old programm folder when I used it to start parallels). Ofcourse Parallels 3 could not start because of missing kernel extensions.
However, I now have all the context menu entries from parallels 3 and .exe files are connected to parallels 3... that is very anoying.
How can I get rid of everything comming from P3 w/o destroing my P4 installation?
Thanks
Lion