I am running Parallels Desktop 12 and would like to use the included offer:
"Your purchase includes 1-year 500 GB Acronis Online Backup Service. You will be ready to use this Online Backup service starting August 23 2016"
I have followed instructions in Article ID: 123870: 'How to redeem the Acronis True Image offer in Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac'.
When selecting 'Backup with Acornis True Image' the opened window only offers the 30 day trial. I am unable to redeem the offer for 1 year included with PD12.
I have followed the instructions in the article for the terminal command to reset the offer window but this didn't help.
I have removed and re-installed PD12. Removal by dragging the app to the trash, emptying trash and rebooting. This didn't help.
Please help with redeeming the Acornis 1 year offer included with PD12.
Thanks.
"Your purchase includes 1-year 500 GB Acronis Online Backup Service. You will be ready to use this Online Backup service starting August 23 2016"
I have followed instructions in Article ID: 123870: 'How to redeem the Acronis True Image offer in Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac'.
When selecting 'Backup with Acornis True Image' the opened window only offers the 30 day trial. I am unable to redeem the offer for 1 year included with PD12.
I have followed the instructions in the article for the terminal command to reset the offer window but this didn't help.
I have removed and re-installed PD12. Removal by dragging the app to the trash, emptying trash and rebooting. This didn't help.
Please help with redeeming the Acornis 1 year offer included with PD12.
Thanks.