"Acronis [...] licence retrieval is temporary unavailable."

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by pic8, Dec 16, 2008.

1. pic8

pic8 Bit poster

Hi!
    I purchased a genuine boxed Parallels 4.0 for Mac (French version), registered and authentified my version (and was given an permanent licence key). When I try to get a licence key for True Image or Disk Director, following the recommendations step by step, I get this reccuring annoying message again and again.
    I tried to get information on the internet and the forum, but couldn't find any.
    I called the Paris-based agency, but they remained helpless.
    I was ask to explain by email to the address they sent to me, but shortly after I received a laconic reply saying that these questions were not treated by their service.
    Then, I phoned to the international call center and I was told after 20 minutes of verification that the retrieval process currently do not work for the French version of Parallels 4.0.
    However, I was given a six-number "ticket". But I don't know what I am supposed to do with, now...

I am trying to be positive, but it is beyond of my usual patience. Wouldn't it be easier to write the product key somewhere on the install CD for exemple? These heavy, non-responsive, non-userfriendly procedures just hurt legitimate customers in my opinion, not pirates.

Did anyone else experience the same problem about this missing keys?

PS: This forum does not support Opera browser as well (9.6.3) ! Unable to submit threat... (no 'Send' buttons of any kind). Had to use Chrome instead and log in again.

2. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

Please check today

3. DaTa

DaTa Hunter

Dear pic8,

the problem with Acronis license keys seems to be fixed now.
    Please, check and confirm.