This is rediculous !
I had the trial version running on a new Mac I bought for the kids, so now I paid for the full version.
Do I enter the PURCHASED activation key in the existing installed version or do I have to re-download and install with the purchased key ? I tried re-installing and it STILL DOESNT TAKE THE KEY.
EDIT: Its accepted teh key now. Not sure what teh problem was but I typed it in and all OK
I had the trial version running on a new Mac I bought for the kids, so now I paid for the full version.
Do I enter the PURCHASED activation key in the existing installed version or do I have to re-download and install with the purchased key ? I tried re-installing and it STILL DOESNT TAKE THE KEY.
EDIT: Its accepted teh key now. Not sure what teh problem was but I typed it in and all OK
Last edited: