Hi,
I have spent all morning trying to activate Parallels 4.0. Quite frustrating.
By now I have found out, that my previously installed versions where EN versions, I have found three keys: for 2.2, 2.5 and 3.0. All en versions.
Last update went like a breeze. This time, it seems I was directed to buy a German 4.0 version - last upgrade there was no such distinction! Even though there is this disclaimer on the sales page - why do you direct me there in the first place? Just because my browser is in german?
So, how can I get this thing registered and get on with my life? I have paid for it. Please get it running NOW.
I have files several tickets, no answer - last ticket is #646880. But it seems I am not the only one with problems.
I have spent all morning trying to activate Parallels 4.0. Quite frustrating.
By now I have found out, that my previously installed versions where EN versions, I have found three keys: for 2.2, 2.5 and 3.0. All en versions.
Last update went like a breeze. This time, it seems I was directed to buy a German 4.0 version - last upgrade there was no such distinction! Even though there is this disclaimer on the sales page - why do you direct me there in the first place? Just because my browser is in german?
So, how can I get this thing registered and get on with my life? I have paid for it. Please get it running NOW.
I have files several tickets, no answer - last ticket is #646880. But it seems I am not the only one with problems.