Hi Everyone.
I downloaded the trial version last week and i have to say im amazed!
Yesterday i went to my applestore to by the boxed version of Parallels, because
my trial is running out.
When i try to activate my parallels it always says that i cant use this key with this
version.
I have downloaded the newest version and on my Box it says Parallels for Mac 3.0.
Can anyone help me out? Me trial runs out in 2 days and i really would like to use
it.
Greetings Hertome.
I downloaded the trial version last week and i have to say im amazed!
Yesterday i went to my applestore to by the boxed version of Parallels, because
my trial is running out.
When i try to activate my parallels it always says that i cant use this key with this
version.
I have downloaded the newest version and on my Box it says Parallels for Mac 3.0.
Can anyone help me out? Me trial runs out in 2 days and i really would like to use
it.
Greetings Hertome.