Actually work after upgrade

MarioI2

Bit poster
After upgrading Parallels for OSX I was told I have a Home edition and can't start a suspended session of Windows 8.1 because I have too many CPUs or RAM allocated. Instead of offering to allocate a lesser amount, I was forced to kill the session. Well, THANKS!

After years of being a loyal and happy user I have to pay even more for the Pro version to run the configuration I was running previously.

Not sure whether this was related to the Parallels upgrade or a MacOS update, but for the first time ever I couldn't boot, with the no-go symbol replacing the Apple logo. Had to run repair.

Also, watch for a catch-22 requiring access to email and browser in order to complete the upgrade process and actually run Parallels. My email happens to run in Windows under the Parallels emulation. I was forced to complete the process on my iphone.
 
Back
Top