Dear Parallels-Team,
a properly working coherence mode is the main selling point of your software. I guess many customers/potential customers will want this feature again. If I just want a full screen linux system I could just use Virtual Box. However, a nice integration like in the past would be a real selling point.
I just wanted to make sure that I raise my voice and call out for this feature.
BR
Florian, hopefully a future customer
a properly working coherence mode is the main selling point of your software. I guess many customers/potential customers will want this feature again. If I just want a full screen linux system I could just use Virtual Box. However, a nice integration like in the past would be a real selling point.
I just wanted to make sure that I raise my voice and call out for this feature.
BR
Florian, hopefully a future customer