Adding second agent (on second iMac) causes bizarre behavior on iPad app

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Pauhana658, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Pauhana658

Pauhana658 Junior Member

When I add a Parallels Access agent to a second iMac, the Parallels Access app on the iPad does not recognize both computers, although both have access turned on.

Worse, the sole computer listed on the iPad may change names from one to the other, and when I click the computer, regardless of the name, I may get either of the two iMacs. I've uninstalled the agents on both iMacs (using the uninstaller script and Terminal) and uninstalled the app on the iPad, and then reinstalled both agents and app. But the problems persist.

Any ideas? I just purchased a 2-year subscription with the idea that I could use it for both iMacs…hope it wasn't for naught.

2. Looran@Parallels

Looran@Parallels Parallels Support

3. Pauhana658

Pauhana658 Junior Member

Thanks for the reply! Alas, I've followed those step's in that article a dozen times and uninstalled and reinstalled the access agent on both computers several times, but the result is always the same — only one computer is ever listed on the iPad. As you can see from the attached screenshots, both computers are "accessible", but only one is listed on the iPad. If I go to account settings from each computer, the settings list only that computer, not both. I've received emails indicating that each computer has been registered with the account.

Something is interfering with the two registrations, but I haven't a clue as to what that may be. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 4.18.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 4.22.02 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 16.14.04.jpg Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 4.18.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 4.22.02 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 16.14.04.jpg IMG_0789.jpg

4. Pauhana658

Pauhana658 Junior Member

5. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Pauhana658,

Glad to hear our Knowledge Base helped. Let us know if you have any questions.