After moving to a new Mac I can't activate my License anymore

JensJ7

Bit poster
I had bad luck with some of my Macs that ran Parallelen the past. Now I restored from a TimeMachine backup because a disk failed me again. But this time I can't activate my license key. Cant deactivate any of the previous installations either because all the disks failed and the Macs no longer boot up. How do I reset the installation count?
 
I had bad luck with some of my Macs that ran Parallelen the past. Now I restored from a TimeMachine backup because a disk failed me again. But this time I can't activate my license key. Cant deactivate any of the previous installations either because all the disks failed and the Macs no longer boot up. How do I reset the installation count?
Hello @JensJ7
Thank you for your feedback.
We made the necessary changes on our side, please retry the reactivation of your license.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top