Last week I made the update to parallels 16 for MAC.
And also the update of my WIN 10 VM to Windows 10 Home Version 2004
After the update, In the VM the Win 10 Applications still starts, but it is not possible to open an existing file of an App.
In this case it is an Data-File from Lexware Finanzmanager 2020.
When I use Win File Explorer, the Folder are still shown, but no content. The Folders are empty and I don't see any application files.
When I use the MAC Finder, the files are still there. Access to all data is granted (as far as I know).
I have no more idea how to get access to the application data again.
May be it is a problem because I use a 2nd SSD in the MAC Book. The data files are located at these SSD.
Anyone there who can help me.
I'm using MAC OS Mojave 10.14.6 and Windows 10 Home 2004 in the VM
Thank you in Progress.
Regards Linus
And also the update of my WIN 10 VM to Windows 10 Home Version 2004
After the update, In the VM the Win 10 Applications still starts, but it is not possible to open an existing file of an App.
In this case it is an Data-File from Lexware Finanzmanager 2020.
When I use Win File Explorer, the Folder are still shown, but no content. The Folders are empty and I don't see any application files.
When I use the MAC Finder, the files are still there. Access to all data is granted (as far as I know).
I have no more idea how to get access to the application data again.
May be it is a problem because I use a 2nd SSD in the MAC Book. The data files are located at these SSD.
Anyone there who can help me.
I'm using MAC OS Mojave 10.14.6 and Windows 10 Home 2004 in the VM
Thank you in Progress.
Regards Linus