I downloaded and successfully installed parallels desktop 5.0.
When I ran it and started up the virtual machine, a popup appears asking to connect to my idisk.
My mobileme username is entered and it asks for a password but when I enter the password, it fails to connect and the dialog box pops up again.
This happens over and over. If I cancel out the dialog box, it pops back up.
The only way to make it stop is if I force quit parallels.
There is no way to run the system.
When I ran it and started up the virtual machine, a popup appears asking to connect to my idisk.
My mobileme username is entered and it asks for a password but when I enter the password, it fails to connect and the dialog box pops up again.
This happens over and over. If I cancel out the dialog box, it pops back up.
The only way to make it stop is if I force quit parallels.
There is no way to run the system.