C calstars Junior Member Feb 22, 2007 #1 Has anyone gotten this to work? Itunes on Vista doesn't recognize my wireless network, so the remote speaker option is not shown on the lower right.
Has anyone gotten this to work? Itunes on Vista doesn't recognize my wireless network, so the remote speaker option is not shown on the lower right.
C calstars Junior Member Feb 22, 2007 #3 dkp said: Are you attempting to connect by IP or by hostname? Click to expand... Sorry, not sure what you mean...how do I tell?
dkp said: Are you attempting to connect by IP or by hostname? Click to expand... Sorry, not sure what you mean...how do I tell?
V VTMac Pro Feb 22, 2007 #4 Apple indicated last week that there were known incompatibilities between iTunes and Vista. I suggest you use Google and see if this is one of those issues.
Apple indicated last week that there were known incompatibilities between iTunes and Vista. I suggest you use Google and see if this is one of those issues.