All of the sudden seeing windows files on Mac desktop....

sphauck

Bit poster
OK, so all of the sudden I am now seeing desktop.ini, and thumbs.db and $RECYCLE.bin and Microsoft.Edge.lnk on my mac desktop and the only things that have changed are Windows 10 updates and Parallels updates .. what do I do to get these gone and NOT damage Windows 10 functionality ?

I CHANGED NOTHING!

Running Parallels Version 13.3.2 (43368) and Windows 10 Pro Version 1803
 
OK, so all of the sudden I am now seeing desktop.ini, and thumbs.db and $RECYCLE.bin and Microsoft.Edge.lnk on my mac desktop and the only things that have changed are Windows 10 updates and Parallels updates .. what do I do to get these gone
Hello sphauck. Please shut Windows down (as opposed to simply suspending it), open the virtual machine configuration window, navigate to Options -> Sharing -> Share Mac -> Configure. In the screen that appears, disable the option 'Desktop' and close the window.
Still waiting ..... I am a paying customer .. thought it included support ?
We have shared our live support options in a private message.
 
Back
Top