All utility screens of Parallels 14 Desktop starting blank

DominichS

Bit poster
I am running parallels 14.1.2 on macOS 14.1.2
I currently need to create a new VM, and I have realised that once I click on File - > New (or the + button on the Control Center) I get a screen which has the heading but otherwise blank and can't go further.
After browsing around the app I found out that these screens load blank:
Installation Assistant
Account & License (Header of the windows is actually Parallels Desktop)
 
I am running parallels 14.1.2 on macOS 14.1.2
I currently need to create a new VM, and I have realised that once I click on File - > New (or the + button on the Control Center) I get a screen which has the heading but otherwise blank and can't go further.
After browsing around the app I found out that these screens load blank:
Installation Assistant
Account & License (Header of the windows is actually Parallels Desktop)
Hi, please refer to ( https://www.parallels.com/blogs/install-windows-10-parallels-desktop/ ) and check other methods to install the Windows 10 virtual machine. Thanks.
 
Back
Top