Allow users to uninstall/disable features they don't want or use

LaraJ1

Bit poster
When I install parallels toolbox, once the package is installed I am stuck with all the apps even if I don't use them.
I am also stuck with with all the noisy prompts of 'do you want to use this or that' which I find incredibly annoying. No, I don't want to use presentation mode. If I did, I would enable it. Knock it off.

I'm only using Parallels Toolbox for a couple features/apps. The rest I would prefer to disable/uninstall but there is no way to do that in the app itself. I have to to go

Applications > Parallels Toolbox > Show Package Contents > Applications >

And then delete everything I don't want to keep.

Even after I do that, the application still throws messages for apps that have been deleted even after I turn off notifications for that app.
Please, allow me to use only the items I want to use and allow me to disable all parts of an app I do not want to use.
 
Back
Top