Charlie999
Bit poster
Hi,
This is probably very simple but I can't do it!!
I am using Parallels 4.0 and have windows XP running on my login. I installed it with the option of allowing other mac users to access it. The Virtual Machine was installed in users/shared/ etc.
When I login as a second user on the iMac and start Parallels Desktop its asking me to install a virtual machine. How can I set it up so all the users use the XP VM that I set up?
Regards Charlie.
This is probably very simple but I can't do it!!
I am using Parallels 4.0 and have windows XP running on my login. I installed it with the option of allowing other mac users to access it. The Virtual Machine was installed in users/shared/ etc.
When I login as a second user on the iMac and start Parallels Desktop its asking me to install a virtual machine. How can I set it up so all the users use the XP VM that I set up?
Regards Charlie.