I used to think that I was a switched on cookie. I am now doubting myself!
I have a new Mac. It is a thing of great beauty but I do have some Windows programmes that I need to run. I have installed the trial of Parallels and linked it to my old windows PC. All seems to be ticket boo. My issue is this (and forgive the stupidity of this question); does the Windows PC have to be switched on for me to run Parallels or now that it is loaded can I run it without the PC being on the same network etc.
Again, apologies for being thick!
Many thanks
I have a new Mac. It is a thing of great beauty but I do have some Windows programmes that I need to run. I have installed the trial of Parallels and linked it to my old windows PC. All seems to be ticket boo. My issue is this (and forgive the stupidity of this question); does the Windows PC have to be switched on for me to run Parallels or now that it is loaded can I run it without the PC being on the same network etc.
Again, apologies for being thick!
Many thanks