deepandmeaningless
Bit poster
Hello,
Ok, so I'm having some difficulties. I've installed parallels transporter on both the mac and pc, and both a networked and running. But is there a really simple, step by step instructions of how to migrate my PC to Parallels on my Mac?
I think I'm missing something real simple, but to be honest after spending hours on this I want to put my head through a wall, and Parallels phone support are less help than asking my mother who is 67 and has never used a computer...
--
I have installed transporter on the vista machine, and networked the two computers, but when I run transporter (from the mac), and pick all or selected volumes, I get this message:
Parallels: no active volume is selected or no operating system is installed on the specified volumes. The selected volumes will be migrated to Parallels virtual data disks
---
PS> I've tried to follow the instructions on the docs supplied, but they are missing steps / screens which I encounter, and are not clear which machine I should be running things on.
Help would be very much appreciated.
Cheers.//
Ok, so I'm having some difficulties. I've installed parallels transporter on both the mac and pc, and both a networked and running. But is there a really simple, step by step instructions of how to migrate my PC to Parallels on my Mac?
I think I'm missing something real simple, but to be honest after spending hours on this I want to put my head through a wall, and Parallels phone support are less help than asking my mother who is 67 and has never used a computer...
--
I have installed transporter on the vista machine, and networked the two computers, but when I run transporter (from the mac), and pick all or selected volumes, I get this message:
Parallels: no active volume is selected or no operating system is installed on the specified volumes. The selected volumes will be migrated to Parallels virtual data disks
---
PS> I've tried to follow the instructions on the docs supplied, but they are missing steps / screens which I encounter, and are not clear which machine I should be running things on.
Help would be very much appreciated.
Cheers.//