Parrallels
Can you pleas tell me why the @ and " keys are swapped on the Windows XP (set to use UK keyboard) while using MacBook Pro with a UK keyboard?
I searched the forum and the only total option I saw was to create a new layout using the MS utility. This is not user's job! You know what is broken hence you should fix what is obviously a bug. No other option is acceptable.
I am expecting an official response from Parallels support as this is the support forum. If I am posting this at the wrong place please ell me where to post it instead or move it to the relevant secton.
Thank you
Riza
Can you pleas tell me why the @ and " keys are swapped on the Windows XP (set to use UK keyboard) while using MacBook Pro with a UK keyboard?
I searched the forum and the only total option I saw was to create a new layout using the MS utility. This is not user's job! You know what is broken hence you should fix what is obviously a bug. No other option is acceptable.
I am expecting an official response from Parallels support as this is the support forum. If I am posting this at the wrong place please ell me where to post it instead or move it to the relevant secton.
Thank you
Riza